WHO WHAT WHEN WHERE AND HOW OF TEEN SATANISM
C. Breaking and entering to steal religious artifacts or sometimes
stealing small items to prove loyalty to the group
2. Keep an open mind
3. Stay objective
4. Never assume that an individual is acting alone until all other information surrounding the case and individual has been fully investigated.
5. If individual is involved in "satanic activity," he/she will
deny a great deal to protect other members of the group as well as the "satanic philosophy".
6. Have a team approach, work with a therapist, a clergymen and other helping professionals.
7. Educate the community so that potential tragedies might be avoided.
THE WARNING SIGNS
The following is a list of well known tell-tale signs that your child may be a Goth, or have fallen in with a bad Gothic element. If your child displays at least two or more of these symptoms, please intervene immediately. The gothic culture is very dangerous. If these symptoms persist you child could be irrecoverably damaged for life. Not just mentally, but physically and emotionally too. If this continues, place your child into your local mental health center, and seek guidance from your local Baptist Church. If the psychiatrists can’t help, your child may need a full exorcism.
· Wears an unusual amount of black clothing.
· Has piercings or tattoos.
· Wears a pentagram, inverted cross, or an ankh (an ancient Egyptian symbol used in Satanic Ba’al-worshipping rituals).
· Wears rock or heavy metal T-shirts.
· Listens to dangerous GOTH bands such as Marilyn Manson, Rammestein, or to other antisocial music (See our 'Banned Music' section for more information).
· "Hangs out" with new friends.
Cross-dresses or wears eye-liner.
· Eats cockroaches/bugs/insects.
· Shows diminished interest in wholesome activities, such as church, prayer, and sports.
· Dyes his/her hair black/red/green.
· Takes drugs.
· Shops at ‘Hot Topic’
· Self-harms or mutilates their own body.
to cut off a part of their own body. (ie. fingers/arm/leg)
· Talks about suicide
· Burns or shits on the Holy Bible
· Curses God’s name
· Owns a copy of the ‘Satanic Bible’
· Prays to Satan.
· Has friends
who are losers. (ie. Doesn't associate with Jocks, cheerleaders, preppies and other normal intelligent well-adjusted
teenagers - the right sort of friends)
· Kills people for fun.
· Stays up late at night.
Drinks human blood.
· Is a vegan/vegetarian. (Goths go from one extreme to the other)
· Complains of headaches, boredom, nausea, stabbing pains or thirst.
· Is secretive.
· Spends large amounts of time alone.
· Spends large amounts of time with people you don’t know.
· Shoots his/her classmates.
· "Forgets" to do chores, possibly because of drug or alcohol abuse.
· Hears music which only sounds like noise, possibly because of drug or alcohol abuse.
· Uses a computer or the Internet.
· Plays video games or role-playing games.
· Has a ‘myspace’ account.
· Reads science fiction or fantasy books.
· Owns any movie by director ‘Tim Burton’ or 'Peter Jackson'
· Writes angry entries in a secret diary (you can usually find the diary easily if you search your child’s room).
· Writes poetry.(you can usually find the poetry book easily if you search your child’s room)
Has a ‘myspace’ account. (you can easily monitor your child’s net activity by checking their internet
· Has friends who have retardations / mongolism / birth defects.
· Owns a copy of ‘Mein Kampf’
· Reads Anne Rice books.
· Owns Nazi memorabilia.
paranoid fantasies (many GOTHS accuse their parents of spying on them).
· Drinks his/her own urine/excrement.
his/her friend's urine/excrement.
· Sleeps too much or too little.
· Eats too much or too little.
· Looks at pornography or otherwise shows interest in sex.
· Is homosexual / bi-sexual
· Refuses to leave the house during daylight hours
· Refuses to eat any food containing garlic.
· Masturbates over pictures of dead animals.
· Summons the Devil or holds Satanic masses.
· Smokes dangerous drugs, such as marijuana / crack cocain.
· Reads Harry Potter books. (Your children can become possessed when reading Potter)
· Leaves syringes or other drug paraphernalia around the house.
· Mocks authority figures such as teachers, guidance counselors or Jesus.
· Dresses like everyday is Halloween.
· Says, "I am a GOTH."
· Wears a pin that says, "I am a GOTH."
· Talks about going to GOTH clubs or parties.
· Asks for locks of hair from casual acquaintances.
· Sleeps in a coffin.
· Rapes small animals.
· Behaves in any unusual or alarming way.